Sunday 22 August 2021

Lockdown

 On midnight Tuesday 17th NZ went into lockdown and I was like yay I get to stay home with family  and people had 48 hours to get to home if they were in Christchurch or overseas. And I was annoyed that nothing was open  because I can't get lollies but the discounter was open but my mum didn't have any money on her and I was moaning and I was on a bike ride and I also wanted water. When I got home me and dad played cricket and I hit one over the fence but there was one in the chicken coop and I couldn't reach it so my dad got a rake. And we got it so we played and I was better when I hit the ball over the fence. So I let my dad be batter so if I was better I wouldn't hit it over the fence. And my dad was good at batting until I got him out. Then it was 6 o'clock and it was time for dinner and I had corned beef, mashed potatoes, carrots and peas. And me and mum and dad watched Drillbit Taylor (It's a movie) The movie was about a group of nerds that were bullied pretty much every day. So he hired a bodyguard that did pretty much nothing and he was getting played by the boys(What a scam) but he came in handy once Drillbit was homeless and he joked around how he saved a US president… Anyway, I was on a google meet with my friends.


The next day my dad was an essential worker so he went to work only until 10am.  Then on the weekend he mowed the lawns and cut the flax with his fish knife while he was doing that i was playing with my rugby ball nad i kick on me really high and i went inside because the back of my leg was very sore so i watched Alvin and the chipmunks chip wrecked.      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.