Monday 23 August 2021

Lockdown writing 2

On Wednesday 18th August it was the 2nd day of lock down and i was quite board but i was on a google meet with my friends. And played shell shockers with my friend Lucas Madden Toby and Zephyr, it was really fun i was eating salt and vinegar chips. And i also had a really salty mouth. So i got a drink of water then my mum went to the supermarket and she go some  Kit-kats and i ate them. i was watching YouTube. Then it was Time to hop off. And i had noodles for dinner. And it was good. And done some maths whizz and i got 2 progressions. And i watched Alvin and the chipmunks. The first one when i finished the movie 
it was 7 o'clock. and at 9 i went to bed and read a book. When i woke up it was 9 o'clock and i went on my chrome book and went on one of my Google slides and waited util my friends went on my google meet so we could play games and they arrived 25 minutes later. between the 25 minutes i was watching Alvin and the chipmunks. (I just count stop watching it). And then my new gaming keyboard and mouse came I loved my mouse because it looked like a Transformer. My keyboard was epic. But i didn't know ho to turn the lights on underneath the keys. So my dad got me a new one that lit up. But little did i know that i did i put it into my dads computer and it worked i was like why didn't i go through and pressed every button but when i tried it on my computer because i had a chrome book it didn't work. So it was worth it buying the $34 dollar new keyboard from dick smith.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.